Matthew Banks

Matthew Banks is a Franchise Owner of The Krazy Krew's Studios. He is the creator & owner of the OutClassed Series.

About Matthew (Basic Info)

Matthew Banks is a Franchise Owner of The Krazy Krew's Studios.

He is the creator & owner of the OutClassed Series.

About Matthew (TKKS history)

Matthew joined TKKS in late 2020. However, the OutClassed Series has interestingly existed before he joined TKKS, through the OutClassed YouTube channel & Future Cartoon Series. However, episodes of Future were intensely low quality & filled-to-the-brim with copyrighted material before Matthew joined TKKS. (Future's Season 1 was made before Matthew joined TKKS & Future's Season 2 was made after Matthew had joined TKKS. Watch Season 1 & Season 2 to compare.) Matthew became Amarcio's friend in early 2020 & Quinn's friend midway through 2020. However, he didn't join TKKS until late 2020.

About Matthew (Social Media)

Matthew helps run the TKKS Website alongside Amarcio. Matthew also runs the OutClassed YouTube channel & the OutClassed Twitter account. Matthew does have other social media, but his accounts on them are not TKKS-related.

Matthew's non-TKKS social media accounts: YouTube (Alternative Channel), Instagram, TikTok, TikTok (2nd), TikTok (3rd).

(TKKS does not take any responsibility to/for any copyrighted material he may post on his accounts.)

About Matthew (Activity)

Out of Amarcio & Breanna, Matthew is usually the most randomly active out of the 3. There is a 1 in 8 chance he will be active. Matthew commonly spends 60% of his day being busy with activities known only to him. He doesn't communicate too often with his fellow TKKS friends/coworkers, however, he does use the other 40% doing something TKKS related.

About Matthew (Contact)

You can contact Matthew through his email, or through his phone number. Matthew's email is "outclassed@TKKSofficial.com". For more info on Matthew's phone number, please view the TKKS Website App.

TKKS recommends you to contact Matthew if you:

1. Are OK with the high potential of receiving your message a day later (at most).

2. Would like to contact the owner/creator of the OutClassed Series.

3. Have business inquiries related to the OutClassed Series.

If you are in no rush & would like to contact the owner/creator of the OutClassed Series, contacting Matthew is recommended.


(WARNING: It is unrecommended to attempt to contact TKKS by contacting Matthew if you have an urgent situation, as there is a medium chance he likely won't receive your message until days later, at most. Matthew doesn't check his email often, so contacting him through his phone number is recommended, as it is faster. Matthew does believe in "Do Not Disturb" mode, so there is a 1 in 10 chance he will have Do Not Disturb mode on. If he has it on, don't bother trying to contact him again, just contact Amarcio or wait until he turns it off.)